Involute Rotary Broach Special FormInvolute splines are also commonly known as gears or spur gears. Standard forms specified as SAE J499, J500 and J501 are generally understood to be technically obsolete for design of new applications. For the design of new applications, consult the ANSI B92.1 Involute Splines and Inspections Standard.
To receive a quote on a Involute Rotary Broach please download the Request for Quote Form below or call 239-628-4800.
Special Involute Forms can usually be shipped within 5 business days.
- High Quality M2 High Speed Steel
- Air Vent Hole for Pressure Relief
- Hardened to over 62 Rockwell
- Precision Ground Shank
All rotary broach tools can be ordered with the following custom features:
- Powdered Metal High Speed Steel or High Cobalt High Speed Steel
- No Air Vent Hole or Double Air Vent Holes
- Custom Flat-to-Flat Dimensions
- Titanium Nitride
- Titanium Carbo-Nitride
- Titanium Aluminum Nitride
- Custom Form Depth
- Custom Overall Length